Welcome to camp registration
Before you start your camp registration please review the directions below.
Updated Registration Process. Heads up, We have changed our registration procedures compared to prior year. Previously, you would register your campers and shelters in one form. This process had a number of limitations and administrative headaches so in an effort to make this simpler and easier for everybody we have made everything its own product. This will allow you to purchase in whatever combination you would like. At a minimum, please make sure you purchase a camper and shelter registration. You optionally can purchase power, freshwater, RV waste pump-outs, or additional parking. Also, new for 2022 you can purchase a camp shirt or hat.
Checkout Password. The camp registration page is password protected to ensure that only existing camp members can sign up and pay for our camp. You will be required to provide the password before checking out. If you have camped with us before, you should have the password. If you do not know the password, please click here to request the password be sent to you
Please have the information below ready before you get started with the registration. All this information is required to complete your registration. If you haven’t already, please read our camp welcome letter and guidelines.
- People. Names and email addresses of the people in your group. You can register up to five people per registration. If you need to register additional people, please complete the form again.
- Shelter. We need to know about EACH shelter you will be bringing to the camp. If your group has multiple shelters (e.g., a yurt and an RV), it will require multiple registrations, but you can place multiple shelters on a single order. A shelter is an RV, 5th wheel, travel trailer, tent, or yurt. Shade shelters are not included. We need to know the approximate width and length of your expected area. We require this information to properly allocate space in the camp.
- Arrival & Departure. We need to know when the first person in your group is expected to arrive, and the last person is expecting to leave.
- Emergency Contact. We need you to provide the contact information for at least one person off-playa. We will contact this person on your behalf in an emergency.
- Money & Fees. Your camp fees will be dynamically calculated based on what you select in your registration. Camp fees are paid in advance via any major US credit card.
By proceeding to our registration, you understand and agree to the following:
- All camp applications (e.g. people, shelters, etc.) are subject to review and approval by camp leadership. All applications are considered provisional until accepted by camp leadership.
- Any unauthorized registrations (e.g., people we don’t know) will be immediately canceled and refunded.
- You and your entire group agree to follow our camp’s guidelines and community principles. Read more here.
- You and your group understand that this is a LEAVE NO TRACE event, and everything you bring with you must leave with you.
- You understand that your allotted space in camp is subject to the space allocated to the overall camp by the BMOrg Placement. We usually receive our camp dimensions and placement in the city in mid-July. We will do the best we can to give you the space requested, but we can’t promise it.